Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Beginning


I have always thoguht blogging was kind of silly. Then I started reading them and discovered something. First they are a way for people to keep up with you without actually having to call you. Which sounds impersonal but do you really want to repeat your life story over and over again. I know I don't. Second it is a way for you to put you thoughts out there, good, bad , or ugly with out someone in your face looking at you funny. So I decided to start one. One because I have family that lives in other states and might want to know what is going on with the Mills clan, and second cause I have thoughts that seem to come when my husband is working so I need someone to tell them too. And since I don't always want opinions on my thoughts then why not put them here..


If you are reading this you know me, my story, and my family, so my blog is starting from today on. But I will say I am the wife of Chris Mills, whom I love with all my heart and the mother to two wonderful and fulfilling little boys, Bryson 7 and Troupe 1. BRyson is sweet and thought full and Troupe is wild and amazing.. My family is crazy, outspoken, and wonderful and I love it.


So let the blogging begin....

No comments: