Friday, August 8, 2008

The Countdown

I have been having a countdown for a while but I decided today I would start it officially. This is my countdown to the beach. I have 11 more days until I fly out ( i know it is  a good round number to start the countdown). I am hoping it is not as hot there. It is 100+ here. HOt as HELL.. Maybe hotter... I melt in my air conditioner sucks car. I am hoping it is beautiful and sunny and wonderful while I am in FL... My boys are ready.. I mean I don't think Troupe knows or cares but he will...
 
I am trying to keep from doing things too early but let me tell you at work I am already in vacation mode... I really am not trying to work... But I guess I have to.
 
Bryson is ready for his party and see Grandma and he keeps talking about Jordan and Chelsea.
 
So we hope this vacation lives up to the hype. I am sure it will..
 
11 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: