Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Update



OK so I haven't updated it quite a while. But I like reading other people's blogs and finding out the exciting things others do in their lives so I thought that I would update mine. So here goes.

Where to start? Well summer started early. We went to Florida unexpectedly because of the death of Chris's grandmother. Although a sad ocasion we were happy to see family and enjoy the Florida sun, minus the hurricanes. As you may remember last year or trip there was plagued with a hurricane and there was not much sun to be had. Although this time when we went it had been raining for the whole week before when we went there the skies were clear. Driving was a highly anticipated event. We were not sure how Troupe would hold up. He is not one for carseats. But he was wonderful and so was Bryson. The laughed, ate, and slept. Grandma Griffin passed away when we were five hours from Clearwater but when she did we saw a rainbow across the sky and it made us smile.

Also incase you didn't know, Chris is working at Scott and White Hospital. He works on a hospital unit and works nights. We miss him when he is gone at night but we are trying to get used to it. I have been working at the cancer center still but I recently got a new job and will be starting on August 31st. I will be a research coordinator for the Orthopedic department. I am super excited. It has been a long process.

Bryson got done with his baseball season. He has improved so much. Maybe cause his daddy coached him. He got to play on the AllStar team and he won. That was the most excting game. I almost lost my voice. He is about to start Fall ball. This time Chris will not coach, I threatened his life. I hate coaching. It is fun and although I don't know if I am ready for all the time required for baseball my voice is resting for yelling for my ball player. This time kid pitch. I am nervous.

Troupe is being Troupe. Fun, crazy, wild , and sweet. He loves to wrestle with his Bubba and Dadda. He is learning more words. Currently his favorite are No, and Mine. We are thinking of changing his name to Mine. He like his brother is a little fish. He loves the water. When we went to Florida he was not sure about the ocean but quickly learned how fun it was to fall into the waves. We all are most happy when we are in some kind of sun and water.
Well that is a snippet about us all. More to come but I thought best not to overwhelm you at once. Oh and since the momma never gets her picture taken here in one I took of myself as we were getting ready to go to a Ray/Rangers game here in Texas. Which was hot and miserable. Stay tuned.

No comments: