Friday, February 5, 2010

It's been a while....



I know it has been a while since my last post but what can I say? I am busy working mom of 2 little boys. But better late then never. So here goes...

The last time I posted we were on run of illness at our house. 2 Swine flus and a surgery. Thankfully our families swooped in to save the day. Chris's dad and step mom came to help while I recooperated from surgery. They were a great help and I was very thankful for their kindness. Then the holidays and all the running-yourself-ragged that comes with that. Then a little more illness and the new year hit. I made a quick business trip to San Diego then came home to some great friends and fun in Austin to celebrate my 30th birthday.

We had a blast. Last week Chris had surgery on his knee and he is still recooperating. I miss having my very helpful hubby with his gimpy leg. :)

We are happy to have slowed down and are looking forward to March and spring break. Like Bryson, we too are ready for a school break.

I don't have much else to say. I will say, CONNIE I posted, get with it girl!!! Love ya!

No comments: