Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer coming to a close

School will be starting in less than 2 weeks. I am not the mom who is ready for her kids to go back I am the one who wants them to stay out forever. We are ready though. Supplies bought and backpack loaded.

As everyone knows school has not been easy for Bryson. It actually has been pretty much like a living HELL. So this year we knew we could not go on in the school that he had been with. We made the decision to transfer him to Belton. This summer when the approval letter for his transfer came the way his face lit up was priceless. I took him with me to pay his tuition and as we were walking out Bryson said to me, " Mom, they may think it was short but it has been forever me trying to come here." Bryson has always wanted to be a Tiger and last year he said he had to move no matter what. Chris and I knew that we had to take on this financial responsibility to help him. He needed this. We are hoping this makes school a positive experience for his and the rest of us.

Bryson will be going to Pirtle. He is all registered and ready to go. I made the comment the other day that our family looks better in red than blue anyway. I am ready to start fresh. GO BIG RED!

No comments: