Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quick update

This week didn't go as planned. Chris came down very sick a weekago and bas basically been in bed since. Yesterday we made our 3rd trip to the Doctor. We went to the ER because we wanted answers adn treatment now. After tests we found out poor Chris has pneumonia. He received 2 bags of IV fluids and 2 bags of antibiotic fluids. Thankfully he is starting to finally recover. This makes me very thankful for our families health. This week has pretty much been me and the boys. I have missed my helping husband terribly. Last night we got to spend a few minutes alone in the lving room talking and I was so happy to have him back.

We are heading to San Antonio tomorrow. We are very excited. I pray that Chris continues to improve and is able to share some time with us.

No comments: